Sunday, May 27, 2012
I came home, cleaned my house, did my laundry, put together a new shelf, and then got to work on my new tank.
I made some vines from shoelaces and wire, siliconed it, and then covered it with coco fiber. Should work well, except that the wires occasionally poke out. Could end up injuring the frogs.
I carved out a background from foam. This time I decided for a mostly water tank, and I'm thinking I will just transfer my axolotl to it. I worked three tuperwares into the the upper portion to use for plants. I've siliconed the pieces together. Once it's dry, I'll cement it. This time, I think I'm going to to seal the whole thing with epoxy. I don't want to wait for it to cure.