Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Mostly Done

Here's an update.  After giving all of my plants a bleach treatment, I added them to the tank.  I'm pretty happy with it.  It may prove to be a bit over planted, but I can always take things out.  I don't know if the moss will stay wet enough either.  I'll have to spray it all the time.  But it looks pretty cool!
The waterfall splashes on the front glass making it hard to view. I think I'll by some wood to put in and try to "catch" the water so it doesn't splash. I also saw a grey tree frog on sale for pretty cheap, so I got him.  I now have this one, a japanese tree frog, and another that I can't remember the name.  I also put my newts in.  I think they will like it. 
Also, here's a video.  Don't mind the documentary in the background!
video

No comments:

Post a Comment